Effective Date: January12th, 2019
Managing Your Information Preferences
Information We Collect
We collect information that personally identifies you, such as your [name, username, email address, age, occupation, ethnicity and other personally identifiable information when you sign up for the Site or Services ("Personal Information"). The decision to provide this information is optional. However, if you choose not to provide the requested information, you may not be able to use some or all of the features of the Site or Services. We also collect Personal Information from you when you access the Services and/or other parts of the Site and elect to provide Personal Information. For example, when you use the Services, we will collect data that you upload to the Site and/or information that you input into your account.
Our mobile application may collect certain additional information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device’s unique device ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browsers you use, and information about the way you use the application. We may also use GPS technology (or other similar technology) to determine your current location. If you do not want us to have your location information, you should turn off the location services for the mobile application located in your account settings or in your mobile phone settings and/or within the mobile application.
Usage Data and Site Activity
We automatically collect information regarding the actions you take on the Site and Services ("Usage Data"). Usage Data is information or content we collect about the use of our Site or Services in a way that does not identify an individual user. Usage Data helps us understand trends in our users’ needs so that we can better consider new features or otherwise tailor or enhance our Services. We may share Usage Data about our users with third parties for various purposes, including to help us better understand our customers’ needs and improve our Services. For example, each time you use the Site we may automatically collect the type of Web browser you use, your operating system, your Internet Service Provider, your IP address, the pages you view, how you interact with links on the Site or Services, comments and other content you post via the Services and the time and duration of your visits to the Site. This Usage Data may be associated with your account, but we do not disclose your Personal Information to third parties unless otherwise provided herein. We may store such Usage Data itself and/or such information may be included in databases owned and maintained by Company affiliates, agents or service providers. We may use such information and pool it with other information to track, for example, the total number of visitors to our Site, the number of visitors to each page of our Site, how our Services are being used, etc.
Cookies and Web Beacons
How We Use Information and When We May Share and Disclose Information Generally
We may use your Personal Information for the purpose for which it was provided, including without limitation for the purposes described further below:
• Provision and Monitoring of the Services: We will use your Personal Information to provide you with access to and to support your use of the Site and Services and to monitor your use of the Site and Services.
• Surveys and Other Special Offers: From time to time, we may offer our users the opportunity to participate in surveys and other special offers. If you elect to participate in these services, you may need to provide certain Personal Information.
• Questions and Requests: If you contact us by e-mail or otherwise, we will use the Personal Information you provide to answer your question or resolve your problem.
• Contacting You About Other Products, Services and Events: If you opt-in, Company and/or third parties may use your Personal Information to contact you in the future to tell you about products, services and events that may be of interest to you.
• Research and Data Analysis: In an ongoing effort to better understand and serve the users of the Site and the Services, Company may conduct research on its customers’ demographics, interests and behavior based on Usage Data and other information provided to us. This data may be compiled and analyzed on an aggregate basis, and Company may share this data with advertisers, researchers, business partners, publications, and other third parties. This information will not identify you personally.
• Service Improvement: We may use your Personal Information, aggregated Personal Information and other non-personally-identifiable information collected through the Site and Services to help us improve the content and functionality of the Site, to better understand our users and to improve the Services.
Information You Make Available to Others
By using the Site or Services, including creation of a profile on Company or submission of public queries, you may make certain of your Personal Information available to others, such as your name, your username, and your picture. This information may be accessed by users who use the Site or Services and may be accessed by commercial search engines such as Google, Yahoo!, and Bing to the extent that such engines are permitted to access the Site or Services.
Third Party Services and Applications
Through the Site or Services, you may elect to access third-party services and applications, such as Facebook, LinkedIn, and other social networks. When you do so, you may be able to import information from those other services and applications and share content with those services. Some of those third-party services may also provide us with information from your accounts, which may enable us to enhance and personalize your use of the Site and Services. If you elect to enable such third-party services or applications, the information you share with such third-party services and applications will be subject to their privacy policies and your privacy settings. You can control whether your activity is sent to third-party services and applications by changing the relevant settings in your Company account. You also may be able to control or block such sharing by changing your privacy settings in such services or applications. Third parties may collect, but we do not authorize them to collect, personally identifiable information about your online activities over time and across different websites when you use the Site or Services.
From time to time, we may establish a business relationship with other businesses that we believe to be trustworthy and have privacy practices consistent with ours ("Service Providers"). For example, we may contract with Service Providers to provide certain services, such as hosting and maintenance, data storage and management, and marketing and promotions. We only provide our Service Providers with the information necessary for them to perform these services on our behalf. Each Service Provider must agree to use reasonable security procedures and practices, appropriate to the nature of the information involved, in order to protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. Service Providers are prohibited from using Personal Information other than as specified by Company.
We may share Personal Information and Usage Data with businesses controlling, controlled by, or under common control with Company. If the Company is merged, acquired, or sold, or in the event of a transfer of some or all of our assets or equity, we may disclose or transfer Personal Information and Usage Data in connection with such transaction.
Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement
The Company will cooperate with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We may disclose Personal Information and any other content and information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties if, in our discretion, we believe it is necessary or appropriate in order to respond to legal requests (including court orders and subpoenas), to protect your safety or the safety, property or rights of the Company or of any third party, to prevent or stop any illegal, unethical, or legally actionable activity, or to comply with the law.
Be Careful When You Share Information with Others
Please be aware that whenever you share information on a publicly available page or any other public forum on the Site or Services, others may access that information. In addition, please remember that when you share information in any other communications with third parties, that information may be passed along or made public by others. This means that anyone with access to such information can potentially use it for any purpose, including sending unsolicited communications.
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect the confidentiality and security of Personal Information and other information transmitted to us. However, no data transmission over the Internet or other network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect information transmitted on or through the Site or Services, we cannot and do not guarantee the security of any information you transmit on or through the Site or Services, and you do so at your own risk.
We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received Personal Information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete such information from our records.
Processing in the United States
Please be aware that your Personal Information and communications may be transferred to and maintained on servers or databases located outside your state, province, or country. By using our Site or Services, you agree to such transfer and that the applicable laws in the United States will govern the collection, use, transfer, and disclosure of your Personal Information and communications. The laws in the United States may not be as protective of your privacy as those in your location.
At ISD Innovations, Inc., we respect the copyright rights of others and have adopted the following procedure regarding the removal of allegedly infringing materials from any of our websites (“Website(s)”) and/or that appear via any of our applications (“Apps”), consistent with the removal notification and counter-notification provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") and other applicable intellectual property laws.
The DMCA provides a process for an owner of copyrighted material to notify an online service provider of alleged copyright infringement. Upon receipt of a valid DMCA removal notification (described below), we will remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing content and take reasonable steps to contact the party that originally posted that content to allow it to file a counter-notification that indicates that it had the right to post the content. Upon receipt of a valid counter-notification (also described below), we may restore the content in question, unless we receive timely notice from the party that requested removal that a legal action has been filed seeking a court order to restrain the alleged infringer from engaging in the infringing activity.
By submitting either a removal notification or a counter-notification as described herein, the submitting party acknowledges and agrees that we may provide copies of such notices and any information contained therein to the other participants in the dispute or to any other third parties deemed necessary by us. Please note that federal law provides that any person who knowingly materially misrepresents: (1) that material or activity is infringing, or (2) that material or activity was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification, will be liable for damages, including costs and attorneys' fees.
If you believe someone has posted your copyrighted material on the Website or App and wish to have it removed, please send a removal notification to our designated copyright agent as provided below. To be considered valid, your request for removal must be written and include the following:
1. A statement that you are the owner of the material that has allegedly been infringed, or a statement that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the material that has allegedly been infringed.
2. Your name, address, telephone number and, if available, an email address so that we may contact you.
3. A statement identifying the material that you believe to be infringing and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate that material. (If you believe multiple copyrighted works have been infringed, you can submit a single notification with a representative list of the allegedly infringed works.)
4. A statement that you have a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
5. A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the removal notification is accurate.
6. Your signature. (The signature may be electronic.)
Promptly after receipt of a valid removal notification, we will remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing content. We will also notify the party that posted it of your claim that the material is infringing and will give that party an opportunity to send us a written counter-notification as provided below.
In response to our receipt of a valid removal notice and removal of material, if you believe that the allegedly infringing material is not infringing and want us to restore it on the Website or App, please send a counter-notification to our designated copyright agent as provided below.
To be considered valid, your counter-notification must be written and include the following:
1. Your name, address, telephone number and, if available, an email address so that we may contact you.
2. A statement identifying the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled.
3. A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material.
4. A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located (or for Los Angeles County, California, if your address is outside of the United States), and that you will accept service of process from the person who sent the removal notice or an agent of such person.
5. Your signature. (The signature may be electronic.)
Promptly after receipt of a valid counter-notification, we will forward it to the party who submitted the original removal notification. After we send out the counter-notification, the party that submitted the original removal notification must then notify us within 10 business days that it has filed an action seeking a court order to restrain you from engaging in the allegedly infringing activity. If we receive such notification, we will not restore the material. If we do not receive such notification, we may reinstate the material within 10 to 14 days of receipt of the valid counter-notification.
Where to Send Notices
All notices should be sent to our designated copyright agent using the following contact information:
ISD Innovations, Inc.
Attn: Copyright Agent
107 N. Reino Rd., #155
Newbury Park, CA 91320